Bland. That’s how most shoppers perceive frozen food. How did MarketingLab turn on a bold-flavored brand and recharge enthusiasm for the frozen aisle?
Research. Plan. Execute an inside-out strategy with an omni-channel campaign targeting focus customers with pre-shop and shop tactics. Spark awareness. Drive excitement. Plus, capture current category buyers with pre-shop consideration. Get on the list. Increase trips. Ignite sales.
From first-of-its-kind POS innovations to in-store sampling, MarketingLab turned on Chili’s and recharged enthusiasm for frozen foods in Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Publix, Meijer, Food Lion, Giant Eagle, H-E-B and a grocer near you! “Eat Boldly” celebrates Chili’s authentic southwestern flavors with a jolt of excitement, sparking awareness and igniting sales.
MarketingLab innovated POS to energize each part of the store along the way to the frozen aisle. Entrance shrouds, end cap displays, awnings and shelftalks all drove trial to turn on the brand and ignite sales significantly.
• Strong Redemption Rates; at or above benchmark
• Significant units moved during the demo week and post-period
• Resulted in dedicated COMAC displays during the demo month, providing a sales lift during the promoted timeframe
• Engagement levels were up to 2X the benchmark
• 88M impressions delivered over two key timeframes:
1. June single and multi-serve launch
2. September appetizers launch
Turned on Kroger shoppers to Chili’s and used incentive to ignite strong trial rates amongst our target shopper.
“MarketingLab is not only a great shopper marketing agency but probably the top agency I have worked with in my career. They are very strategic, unbelievable from an execution standpoint and their team is second to none.”
Vice President of Marketing, Bellisio Foods